Prarie Street Brewing Company
200 Prairie St
Rockford, IL 61107
FCB January Meeting
For January we will be continuing in person meetings at Prairie Street Brewing. We will be meeting in the assigned room(Check for the sign) from 7PM until 9PM. We’ve been asked to encourage everyone to get drinks and dine in before the meeting.
1. Membership status – New Members – New people attending meeting. 2022 Dues – 35 for single, 50 for Co-habitation.
2. Taster’s Guild – 1/19/2022 – To Be Determind/Request for Suggestions – Decembers tasters guild at Artisan Pub was well attended.
3. Beer Fests/Events Holiday party suggestions – hosts/location/Date and times. Looking at Verdi for late January or early February
4. Financial Review – Jerry wil go over club finances
5. 2022 – Styles:
- JAN: Cider (Any BJCP Style)
- FEB: 19A American Amber Ale
- MAR: 15C Irish Extra Stout
- APR: 27 Historical Beer: Roggenbier
- MAY: 34A Clone: Sierra Nevada Pale Ale
- JUN: 25A Belgian Blond
- JUL: 12B Australian Sparkling Ale
- AUG: Fruit Beer Challenge (Details TBD)
- SEP: Kviek Yeast Strain Challenge (Details TBD)
- OCT: 10B Dunkles Weissbier
- NOV: 9C Baltic Porter
- DEC: 34A Clone: Wild Onion
- 6. Style points – Discussion
- 1st place – 10 points
- 2nd place – 8 points
- 3rd place – 6 points
- All other beers entered – 3 points
7. Brewers Guild – Looking for volunteers to do Brewers Guilds and 50/50 Raffle
8. Open-Table – Please pre-register your beers by emailing email@example.com.
9. Better Brewer Round table ?
10. Call for Questions?
11. Style of the month – Cider: Any of style of Cider.
12. Adjourn to tasting.